The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) is the member organization for professionals in the private and public sectors who work in the field of e-discovery. ACEDS is building a community of e-discovery specialists for the exchange of ideas, guidance, training and best practices, and offers e-discovery certification.
ACEDS, has established the field’s first certification exam. Qualified candidates who pass a rigorous examination will earn the right to use the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS™) certification.
WHAT DOES ACEDS OFFER?
- Exclusive tools you can use in your job now
- A forum for connecting and networking
- A community for the exchange of ideas and best practices
- The only provider of the career-enhancing CEDS™ professional certification
- Breaking news and in-depth analyses of issues affecting the e-discovery field
ACEDS, a vendor-neutral, independent organization, develops its offerings and services solely for the benefit of its members without constraint of outside commercial or financial ties. It operates on the unswerving principle that the quality of its CEDS™ certification, training, continuing education, specialized information and networking will be instrumental to your success in e-discovery.
Read the ACEDS Mission Statement – Click Here
To learn more about ACEDS visit www.aceds.org.